Is South Shore Archery Legit?

indawoods

FNG
I recently bought some custom arrows from SSAS. I have heard a lot of great things about them and I understand it takes a while to do all of the arrows, but it has been about 3ish weeks and I'm worried I got scammed. I honestly probably should not worry, but I did not want to drop 90 bucks on arrows and get scammed.

Thanks!

Does your order show up on their website under your account? The last order i placed with them apparently didn't register in their system even though I was positive it had been placed. After a couple months I called to inquire and they didn't have record of it but accelerated the order once I got it through. The website is kind of janky but the guys behind it seem solid.

I have placed 4 orders with them for a dozen arrows each time, usually $250-300 per order. All has turned out well. My buddy did get sent some .003 shafts once when he ordered/paid for .001s. They made it right.

Like Spike Camp said, I'd call them if you have any concerns.

OP
I

indawoods

FNG
Does your order show up on their website under your account? The last order i placed with them apparently didn't register in their system even though I was positive it had been placed. After a couple months I called to inquire and they didn't have record of it but accelerated the order once I got it through. The website is kind of janky but the guys behind it seem solid.

I have placed 4 orders with them for a dozen arrows each time, usually $250-300 per order. All has turned out well. My buddy did get sent some .003 shafts once when he ordered/paid for .001s. They made it right.

Like Spike Camp said, I'd call them if you have any concerns.

I used a guest account - so I'm not sure if it would show up.

Clovis

Lil-Rokslider
Doesn't it make more sense to at least call the vendor before posting something like this on a public board using "scammed" in the same sentence as a small business owner's name? I have used him for years and he has made great arrows for me and been very helpful on the phone.

elkguide

WKR
Jerry is the arrow man. Last time I was in Florida, I stopped and spent an hour with him. What an incredible source of knowledge.

brsnow

WKR
Historically their arrows take longer right before the season opens based on demand. Not sure if he still does, but website home page typically has expected wait times listed

boom

WKR
best arrow builder in the business. i buy 3 dozen from him at a time. hurts..but in a good way.