ISO Big Sky Revolution 2p or coupon code for Big Sky website

Mz71

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Big Sky Revolution 2p preferably with porch. Or if anyone knows how to get or has a coupon code I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also if anyone has an opinion on this tent i'm all ears. My other option was the MSR Hubba Hubba NX.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've researched both extensively and am also looking for a Chinook 2p. What I've found is that while the MSR is a great tent, the one feature that makes the Big Sky tents stand out, is the fact that you can pitch fly and inner at same time with external poles. That is the deciding factor for myself. When the weather is at it's worse, that is when you need to keep your gear and inside of your tent dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mz71

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up getting the Big Sky Revolution 2p with porch. I haven't had a chance to test it yet but so far quality and construction seem great. Plenty​ of room for 2 people with vestibules/doors on each side. I check what was in stock on the site and had my tent 4 days after ordering.

OP
M

Mz71

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No discounts that I could find. I went with the mesh interior. I'll be using it some in TN for summer use so need all the ventilation I can get while still keeping the snakes/spiders out.