Jacket advice

Midwestwaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
I need some help finding the right jacket. Looking for something that packs up small so it doesn’t take up much room in a turkey vest. Doesn’t have to be super warm, just something for when a sweatshirt isn’t enough. Looking at the first lite source or Sitka kelvin aerolite. Preference would be no hood, but that’s not a deal breaker. Any experience with these or suggestions on something similar? Thanks

208hntr

FNG
Both of those packable jackets would be a great option. I'd also consider the Sitka Ambient Jacket for some added durability. I can't seem to stop putting holes in my puffys!

Cutwater

FNG
The Sitka Ambient jacket really stands out. It's incredibly packable, offers great warmth, and comes without a hood. The only drawback is its high breathability, meaning the wind can cut through it quite easily. However, it's been my go-to jacket for morning hunts during Tennessee's turkey seasons, and I plan to use it again in the upcoming one.

180ls1

WKR
I use my down puffy (Kuiu). The same one that I use hunting deer, elk and everything else. Works great!