Joe Rogan and Pot

MattB

WKR
My brother calls this addicts walking on the backs of cancer and other patients that benefit from pot to reduce their suffering. Seems like there is a huge prescription drug addiction problem on synthetic heroin.

The feds need to legitimize marijuana and make it a prescription med. That may change how the states treat it. Right now I think many states legalize it because of the taxes they receive from it, citizens be damned.

Mark

WKR
Does Joe wear Sitka or First Lite camo?

Once I get that answer I'll add something constructive to this conversation.

Reactions: lif

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
So a few kids getting high and "laughing more than normal" in a state where it is still illegal is an example of what will come with good regulations and education of children and public on its use? If you treat it like something terrible and unspeakable kids will always want to get their hands on it.

Colorado's Teen Marijuana Usage Dips after Legalization - Scientific American

Totally. All the kids I know can't wait to become rapists and murderers after being told how terrible it is.

Totally. All the kids I know can't wait to become rapists and murderers after being told how terrible it is.

Once again the shallow minded cant make reasonable analogies. An individual smoking marijuana is nothing like an individual murdering, raping or harming another human.

Can we all agree that the use of marijuana is a personal choice that is not similar in any way to murdering or raping someone?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
In similar ways that murdering people does? Therefore making it an appropriate comparison?

It's all a decline in society either way......so probably not as different as you think.

The guy that shot up the Planned Parenthood here in the Springs, came to CO from NC because of the legal pot. Connection?

It's all a decline in society either way......so probably not as different as you think.

The guy that shot up the Planned Parenthood here in the Springs, came to CO from NC because of the legal pot. Connection?

And hes also a Christian who believes he was doing the right thing and will be forgiven for his actions. I think the connection there is a better argument? He probably would have done the same thing in NC regardless of the legality of marijuana.

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
Once again the shallow minded cant make reasonable analogies. An individual smoking marijuana is nothing like an individual murdering, raping or harming another human.

Can we all agree that the use of marijuana is a personal choice that is not similar in any way to murdering or raping someone?

If you can't grasp the point I was making I'm not sure you should be calling anyone simple minded.

Of course the act of smoking weed is not in the same universe as rape and murder. What I contest is the idea that kids are so stupid and rebellious that we can't dare to inform them that actions have consequences and getting high is probably not the best thing for you. Therefore we should just make legal, cheap and destigmatized and then they might smoke it less...

Weed should absolutely be illegal for recreational use for anyone under 21 for the simple fact that it signified increases the likelihood of paranoid schizophrenia in minds not fully developed. You'll never hear Joe Rohan discuss that science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg. Why is this thread still open? Rokslide is starting to be like ArcheryTalk......

If you can't grasp the point I was making I'm not sure you should be calling anyone simple minded.

Of course the act of smoking weed is not in the same universe as rape and murder. What I contest is the idea that kids are so stupid and rebellious that we can't dare to inform them that actions have consequences and getting high is probably not the best thing for you. Therefore we should just make legal, cheap and destigmatized and then they might smoke it less...

Weed should absolutely be illegal for recreational use for anyone under 21 for the simple fact that it signified increases the likelihood of paranoid schizophrenia in minds not fully developed. You'll never hear Joe Rohan discuss that science

Granted I cant remember everything Ive read in the past 13 pages but has anyone here made an argument that it should be legal for minors?
Most in favor of it propose for strong regulations and education.
Lets face the fact that we are never going to get rid of Marijuana just like all the other drugs out there. What we can do is legalize and control how it gets into our society, tax the $hit out of it at the same time. Lowering the amount of "black market" marijuana available will make it tougher for underage kids to get.

Billinsd

WKR

Unintended consequences