Kifaru DL lumbar pad foam DIY replacement

I posted recently asking if anyone had a decent foam they've used for lumbar pad replacements. I wanted to buy one from Kifaru's site for my Duplex Lite frame, but they were out of stock. So, I found this on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MCQ1B3D?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details . I figured it couldn't hurt for only being $10. I was looking for a high enough density foam that it would not just collapse and not offer any support with heavy loads. Let me tell you, it is perfect! The original foam pad came as two separate foams glued together. I separated those two layers and used the much stiffer foam to trace out the shape I would cut from the new foam. I also made sure to keep the original stiffer foam to glue to this new foam from Amazon. It works great. Lots of support and doesn't collapse too much. Plus, in the future, if I need to replace it, I've still got enough foam to do this three more times.

Does this foam compress less than the foam in the DL lumbar? I was going to try the lumbar pad from the Ark if they offered it by itself, but ultimately I think I just want a firmer foam that compresses less than what comes in the duplex lite lumbar.

OP
mthomasondpt
Does this foam compress less than the foam in the DL lumbar? I was going to try the lumbar pad from the Ark if they offered it by itself, but ultimately I think I just want a firmer foam that compresses less than what comes in the duplex lite lumbar.
The jury is still out. It is taller than the prior foam, but maybe the prior foam just wore down? Definitely doesn’t compress as much with about 45 lbs. on the frame. I’m going to check with 90# and see if it feels any different than the old foam.