Kifaru duplex/grab-t and 100#s of "meat"

OP
hntnnut

hntnnut

Lil-Rokslider
He is a really great dog and constant companion. From a pup I've rolled him on his back messed with his paws/legs and teeth/mouth/ears specifically to make it easier to work with him as a adult, I new he was going to be a big dog. Getting him on/off the frame was really easy as he was relaxed the whole time,just roll him over onto it and strap him down.
I'v always been worried about how I would get him out in a emergency looks like this is the answer.
atriech, yes he did get a big chunk of tri-tip as a treat.
DangerousD, I realy haven't done anything to fit this frame to me yet but so far I'm very impressed with how it held up to the 100 pounds. Its very well made and I'm happy its made in USA. Now I just need to order a pack bag.

Richard

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
That picture made my day. Too funny. Is the dog wearing a diaper or a Grab-it??? Seriously, I would love the see the video of how you got the dog attached to the cargo panel and you standing up. The expression on bowser's face would have to be priceless.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I just spit out my morning coffee...............man, that is funny stuff. In all seriousness, it is nice to know that you can carry him out if you need to.

Randy

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Only a Chessie would let his owner do that. I just found out yesterday my 8 year old 100# Kodiak has a golf ball sized "mass" on his heart. I am not in good shape after hearing that. He would let me and only me strap him up on a backpack like that.

fastphin

FNG
Never thought of using the pack for bird hunting. I think your onto something quick better get Kifaru to give you the first bag for carrying birds.

OP
hntnnut

hntnnut

Lil-Rokslider
SteveO that's terrible to hear, chessies are definitely a special kind of breed.

WOW live2hunt you have a wife that cooperates?

WRO

WKR
Only a Chessie would let his owner do that. I just found out yesterday my 8 year old 100# Kodiak has a golf ball sized "mass" on his heart. I am not in good shape after hearing that. He would let me and only me strap him up on a backpack like that.
My condolences, there is not another breed as loyal or unique as a chessie imho.

stevenm2

Lil-Rokslider
Great Photo, I love the look. Like "this will be over soon I hope"
Sorry SteveO, I hope the best for you and your dog.

TylerW

FNG
Steve O very sorry to hear about your chessie. Mine is 8year old and goes to work every day with me, if he has to stay home he gets really bummed out. Only those who have had the breed will know what we mean when we talk about them. And mine would have went ape sh_t if I tried that!