Kifaru "Echo"

yhc

WKR
I like the look of it but the price point is too high for me.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
dffdae718ae55af3236984cd57b4e643.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That's a Reckoning with the Echo (we may end up changing the name) hooked up as a lid.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Aron, not my cup of tea, but that looks much more reasonable then the other one when it was stuffed to the gills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this one was stuffed to the gills, it will look exactly the same. I posted the photo you're referring so people could see how big it will expand. so I guess I need to do a better job at making things look as good as they possibly can be instead of making things look as bad/full as they could be.

Last edited:

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That's pretty much the same setup as the other day except I didn't put much in the Native.

XMP

FNG
Aron, any thoughts on pros & cons of the Native as a drop (the big pack) and go pack versus an E&E for the same purpose?

Jeffh0214

FNG
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but what are the dimensions and weight of the Echo? Thanks.

Kifaru "Echo"

If this one was stuffed to the gills, it will look exactly the same. I posted the photo you're referring so people could see how big it will expand. so I guess I need to do a better job at making things look as good as they possibly can be instead of making things look as bad/full as they could be.

Or a reasonable representation of somewhere in between would probably work. But I get what your putting down.

@aron I noticed there is no more fusion listed on the kifaru site. Is his due to your switch to Sitka? Do you guys have any closeout packs in this pattern?

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@aron I noticed there is no more fusion listed on the kifaru site. Is his due to your switch to Sitka? Do you guys have any closeout packs in this pattern?

It has nothing to do with my switch to Sitka. We just ran out of material and don't plan on buying any more as it wasn't a great seller for us.

HookUp

WKR
It has nothing to do with my switch to Sitka. We just ran out of material and don't plan on buying any more as it wasn't a great seller for us.

I can confirm. I called Kifaru around new years to order a Reckoning in Fusion. Frank said there were none currently available due to slow sales of the pattern in other bags. I asked him if there was any chance if sales picked up...he said yes. Looks like it didn't happen. Glad I didn't wait and pulled the trigger on ranger green.