Kifaru Father's Day Sale

WillieIV

FNG
Made me pull the trigger today. Now to let the kiddos know what they got good ole Dad for Father's day!!!

NiceShot

FNG
Timberline 1 here I come. I might be able to carry my whole family in this bag. Thanks for the post. $96 off is a deal.

bobhunts

WKR
Got the High camp 4800 to compliment my DT1 and Cargo panel. Only problem is the price ends up being $200 because they make you buy a lid instead of using the one you already have! Still I bought it. Now I have to figure out how many pouches I will need. Wish they would extend the sale prices for those accessories until you get the bag and find out what stuff you will need. Bob.

If the pull outs were on sale I would have been ordering. Great price on a high camp if you don't have one yet!

Last edited:

dotman

WKR
Got the High camp 4800 to compliment my DT1 and Cargo panel. Only problem is the price ends up being $200 because they make you buy a lid instead of using the one you already have! Still I bought it. Now I have to figure out how many pouches I will need. Wish they would extend the sale prices for those accessories until you get the bag and find out what stuff you will need. Bob.

If you get the standard lid it is $157 or $168 for coyote brown with black webbing.