WTB Kifaru Pack

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Morning everyone,

I just sold my stone glacier and I'm looking to buy a kifaru set up. I've searched back threads and sent a few messages but thought I'd see if anything else is out there. I'm looking for something in the 4900-6000 inch range on 24" duplex frame. Medium belt preferred and accessories would be a bonus. Trying to stay below $600(ish).

Please shoot me a message if you feel like you have something that may fit the bill. Thank you in advance!

Josh

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

TrackerG

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Duplex lite 26 inch Wolf gray 44mag I would be willing to part with. I have a Wild gray large belt, and a ranger green medium belt to go with it. Pm me if interested

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Morning everyone,

I just sold my stone glacier and I'm looking to buy a kifaru set up. I've searched back threads and sent a few messages but thought I'd see if anything else is out there. I'm looking for something in the 4900-6000 inch range on 24" duplex frame. Medium belt preferred and accessories would be a bonus. Trying to stay below $600(ish).

Please shoot me a message if you feel like you have something that may fit the bill. Thank you in advance!

Josh

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
I've got a duplex lite 26" with 44 mag in ranger green for sale that meets your price point. Its post & pictures are listed in the classifieds.