WTS Kifaru Pointman Pack with Extras

MtGoat

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be a bit of a process to try and value a Kifaru Pointman pack as there is not alot out there.
I will start with current pricing of Kifaru products and then "guess" value.
Once it is all put together if someone is interested in the package we can go off-line and discuss final pricing.

I have an older but in great condition Kifaru Pointman in OD green with frame and hip belt.
I do have the original manual which will come with the package.
It has a long pocket on each side in multicam.
It has a 5x10 pull out pocket in the top back in OD
It has a 9x12 pull out pocket in the inside front in coyote (tan).
It has the cargo chair in Multicam
It has the gun bearing system attached.
It has a top pocket in Multicam.

The pack is a bit dusty but I do not see any worn spots tears or rips.

Now for pricing.

Based upon other packs kind of close in nature on Kifaru.

Pack - $500 - $500
Long Pockets - $100 ea - $200
Pull outs - 125 for the two - $125
Cargo Chair - $200 (swag ??) - $200
Gun bearing system - $50 - $50
Top Pocket - $125 - $125

I come up with about $1200 in value.

In another post they said we should be at around 80% of value for used so maybe start at $950.

I do have a 20 year old "new hat" I will throw in and a couple of other items if the buyer is interested (I believe one attaches a holster to the pack belt and another attaches PALS to the waiste belt a couple of freebies).

As I said this is just a stake in the ground.
I believe based upon current pricing it appears to be fair.

Terms would be pay me with US funds.
Shipping and insurance will be out of my proceeds unless negotiated otherwise later.
I ask for maybe a 1 or 2 day buyer remorse acceptance period.
Return shipping would be on the buyer, and I would not refund the trip back.
I believe whomever gets this will really like it though.

If you are interested please reach out and I will get what ever photos an I-phone 6 is capable of :) with my limited skills.

Attachments

• Pointman 4.jpg
    Pointman 4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Pointman 12.jpg
    Pointman 12.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 125
OP
M

MtGoat

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would appear that due to the lack of feedback I may have had a bit too much allowance on some/all of the items.
Any thoughts on what looks about right and what might need to be adjusted?

Thank you
Pat

OP
M

MtGoat

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As per the Kifaru Zulu ad, I will get this hopefully down to the sweet spot for pricing and drop to $750 (roughly 60% of calculated value).

I don't really want to part things out but am open to further dialog to narrow in a price acceptable for both parties.

I will be out of hat for the balance of the morning but will respond to inquiries as available.

I did find a couple of Kifaru stickers so will add those as a bonus gift for the buyer. :)

Thank you
Pat

UWneptune308

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As per the Kifaru Zulu ad, I will get this hopefully down to the sweet spot for pricing and drop to $750 (roughly 60% of calculated value).

I don't really want to part things out but am open to further dialog to narrow in a price acceptable for both parties.

I will be out of hat for the balance of the morning but will respond to inquiries as available.

I did find a couple of Kifaru stickers so will add those as a bonus gift for the buyer. :)

Thank you
Pat

Are you still trying to sell this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk