Kifaru steelhead harness on bino pack?

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider
Just got my kifaru bino harness in and so far liking everything about it except the straps. The main pack I can put either my SLC 10x42 or Viper Razor 12x50 and still have room for my leupold range finder in the front pocket so I think I’m ditching the extra side ones.

So I’m looking for new strap setups. Anyone run the steel head harness system in general or on a bino pack setup? Are they anymore comfortable? My other options are either of the marsupial options.

Austink47

WKR
Marsupial sells a buckle delete kit that should allow you to use pretty much any 1” straps you want. I have been very happy with the marsupial harness I have.

Txarcher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I changed mine to the Steelhead Harness, I also use the Hydration pack in some situations. I did order more buckles so each would be set up the same. The Steelhead harness did not bother me under my pack elk hunting. I put the Hydration pack on the Bino Harness when treestand hunting and it works well also. After reading this thread and others I am going to order some of the marsupial G hooks and try them.