22   0   0
Timberline 2 in Multi Cam

26" composite stays - standard back profile

Medium belt

Standard/Basic top lip

Used but like new/excellent condition

Grab It in Multi Cam

Stash It in Multi Cam

Price $625 shipped and insured at my expense.

I am placing this ad in multiple forums; so, if you want it, it would be best to send me an e-mail at [email protected]. If I do receive such an e-mail, I will try to check every forum on which it is posted to ensure the first to claim it, gets it.

Last edited:

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bigsky is an awesome guy to deal with. Deal with confidence with him. Hes a long time member of Kifaru forums. Id send him gear without payment up front without hesitation =-). What are you moving to bro?

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for the kind words SHTF. Not moving to anything really. I have three, this, one on duplex and one on bikini. I just need to start whittling away.

As a pseudo price reduction, I am keeping the price the same; but, I am adding a set of four 535d, coyote brown, brand new Kifaru pullouts ($45 from Kifaru) for no increase in price. The package becomes, pack, lid, stash-it, grab-it, and pull-outs all for $625 shipped and insured at my expense.

OP
BigSky

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Grab it has sold and I have a deal pending on the pull outs. I will now sell the pack and the stash-it for $600 shipped and insured.