Sold Kings Camo XKG Lone Peak Jacket NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj554

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a brand new Kings Camo XKG Lone Peak jacket in Desert Shadow. Size large. It still has the tags on it.

$100 TYD, lower 48, via Paypal

I have a matching pair of Lone Peak pants in size 34 reg NWT. I'll sell the jacket and pants together for $185 TYD

Attachments

• DSC_0595.JPG
    DSC_0595.JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0593.JPG
    DSC_0593.JPG
    449.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
OP
J

jj554

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How warm would you say this jacket is?
I never used it in the field so I can only go by what other reviews say. It's a mid and/or late season jacket because it has the combination of fleece lining and wind stopping shell. Reviews tend to say that it can be used with just a base layer down to the 40s and with an insulation layer, it would work down into the teens but it depends on your activity level. I was planning on using it with just a base layer and then adding the Kings XKG Transition jacket for more warmth in late season. Al's Outdoors has that transition jacket for only $50 now.

Joey D

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never used it in the field so I can only go by what other reviews say. It's a mid and/or late season jacket because it has the combination of fleece lining and wind stopping shell. Reviews tend to say that it can be used with just a base layer down to the 40s and with an insulation layer, it would work down into the teens but it depends on your activity level. I was planning on using it with just a base layer and then adding the Kings XKG Transition jacket for more warmth in late season. Al's Outdoors has that transition jacket for only $50 now.
I bought that $50 jacket. Wore it in 45 degree weather by itself and it worked great. Haven’t been able to test it any lower though.

OP
J

jj554

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought that $50 jacket. Wore it in 45 degree weather by itself and it worked great. Haven’t been able to test it any lower
I bought that $50 jacket. Wore it in 45 degree weather by itself and it worked great. Haven’t been able to test it any lower though.
How quiet is it on its own and under another layer? I noticed that a lot of not so quiet layers are actually louder when something is on top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.