Kodiak Canvas Cabin Lodge

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got the 10x10 cabin lodge. Slept in it for a few weeks total so far and recently on a second season hunt in Colorado. 2+ feet of snow and high winds and it held up great. Don’t have any complaints so far. I would not hesitate to buy one again if I had a need for one. IMG_9963.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMAZ

Lil-Rokslider
If you have the time to wait, Black Friday might be one of the few times you catch them on sale/discounted

Wheels

WKR
Also, if you put it in your cart at Competitive Edge and leave it, they will send you an email with 3% off coupon. Not a lot, but something.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I’m in the same boat. Been stalking forever and finally pulled the trigger.

Competitive edge is so close to best price and CS has been awesome. That’s the easy button for sure.

I was able to squeeze out another $75 (for 12x12, awning, stove mat) by playing the scheels price match, Active Junky, and CC discount game. I was out the door for $1200 for those three today.

Pairing with a Kni-Co tundra I also got a similar deal on. Again not sure the pain I went through to stack those discounts were worth the trouble over CE pricing.

Fully plan to not “take delivery” and have scheels price match more if it goes on sale more in coming weeks. Scheels is the best btw.

UpTop

Lil-Rokslider
Not going to hear many bad reviews on the kodiak products. Like most I have the flexbow and love it. We’ve been thinking about getting the big cabin tent they came out with and willl not hesitate to do so when the times right.

OP
R
I’m in the same boat. Been stalking forever and finally pulled the trigger.

Competitive edge is so close to best price and CS has been awesome. That’s the easy button for sure.

I was able to squeeze out another $75 (for 12x12, awning, stove mat) by playing the scheels price match, Active Junky, and CC discount game. I was out the door for $1200 for those three today.

Pairing with a Kni-Co tundra I also got a similar deal on. Again not sure the pain I went through to stack those discounts were worth the trouble over CE pricing.

Fully plan to not “take delivery” and have scheels price match more if it goes on sale more in coming weeks. Scheels is the best btw.
Sounds like you played the game well! Competitive edge has pretty good pricing, looking at the 12x16, 8x8 awning, tarp, and stove mat for 1,623. Not that bad after I sell my centennial hopefully haha.