Kodiak Flexbow model

I’ve been wanting to get a canvas tent and have narrowed it down to a 10x14 flex bow. The ease of setup is the biggest draw for me. I can’t decide if I want the deluxe or the VX (with the side windows).

What’s the consensus on the two?

It will be both a family tent and a later season tent. I will definitely look at adding a stove jack and am curious whether or not the windows on the VX will make that difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gostovp

WKR
We have the 10x14 VX. Like the windows for ventilation as we use it in the summer. I could see how the windows would make adding a stove Jack difficult though. We use a Buddy Heater in ours with a CO detector, because it’s canvas it breathes and doesn’t get humid

We have a 10x14 deluxe and a 10x10 standard model. The extra windows really help during the summer on the deluxe model. With 2 people, a chair to sit in, 4 foot table for food and the camp stove, I don’t think I’d have enough room for a stove and the space necessary around it to avoid melting anything.

We use the 10x10 when I’m hunting solo post September birds in Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have the 10x14 deluxe (not the vx i don't have the screens on the 2 ends), i use the tent for camping with the family all summer and also use it for western hunting, i have not felt the need to have the screen window ends at anytime but yet i have never had on that has it either. i do know that if i ever decide to put in a stove jack then i will be happy that i opted for the one without the screens on the ends.