Krux vs Xcurve, a photo essay

jnordwell

FNG
Krux evo?? I believe they went thru the krux and changed it up with the evo.. that’s the way I went..flat back no butt. Is my back shape

MT_Wyatt

WKR
In case anyone is interested in purchasing just a set of the new x-curve stays, I contacted SG and they said they would sell stays only, but they're $200.

Damn that’s more than I thought they would be, I was actually going to do that......

SCOGS

Lil-Rokslider
Damn that’s more than I thought they would be, I was actually going to do that......
Same here. I was going to buy the new stays, but thats pretty dang expensive. Might as well buy the new frame and sell my old one. I really wantex to put the new stays in my Evo frame though.

In case anyone is interested in purchasing just a set of the new x-curve stays, I contacted SG and they said they would sell stays only, but they're $200.

Same. DEFINATELY not worth it. I bought mine in November and was bummed 2 months later it changed. I was recently able to pull my stay out and compare it to someones newer version. VISUALLY nicer, and smoother. Definitely a well made stay. But its irrelevant inside the frame. 2-3oz lighter, but only a scale could see that difference. The shape was so close I can't see there being much of a comfort difference. I am extremely content with my x-curve. I had tried the krux and recently the evo. Both were horribly uncomfortable for me. The x-curve is in a league of its own!!

Guys get hung up on LIGHTER AND LIGHTER equipment. For me I discovered. Do i want LIGHT and "fit just ok". Or go for the one a few ounces more that fits incredible? There is no question of which one i choose.