FNG
Kryptek Sentinel puffy pants.

Anyone have them or have used them?

Durability?

Packability?

Thank you

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
I have a set, I like them, don't do any bush wacking in them, just sitting and glassing. They're synthetic fill and have a more durable fabric on the knees and seat. They do a good job for me, they don't come with a stuff sack but are decently packable. Will probably make a stuff sack for them and see how small I can make it, I'm thinking you could get it down a little bigger than the size of a nalgene.

OP
Fowlman

Fowlman

FNG
Thank you.

That's all I was hoping for.
I would only need them for glassing and sleeping.

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
No worries, they'll probably work for that, I wore them last November in -10C and they were good

Vaultman

WKR
Anyone else have any good / bad reviews on these pants. I am considering them for my son's upcoming youth hunt. I have puffy stuff for me but he needs some.
I am considering these and the Anchor Points right now.

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone else have any good / bad reviews on these pants. I am considering them for my son's upcoming youth hunt. I have puffy stuff for me but he needs some.
I am considering these and the Anchor Points right now.
Pretty sure the anchor points are down filled, if they're cheaper than the krypteks I'd go with them. I found the anchor points after purchasing the krypteks, probably would have went anchor point.