KUIU Discount

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty big news. My application has been accepted to become an elite member of the kuiu “inner circle”. As such I will receive exclusive discounts and would like to assist Rok-members in securing the latest and greatest in the new camo pattern undies or whatever new gear is being plastered on your insta-face accounts and is unequivocally necessary to harvest an animal this coming year. I will try and post my exclusive deals as often as possible so that you may purchase gear that is waaaaay better than the gear you purchased last year. You’re welcome.

BBob

WKR
My last exclusive deal stated it would only apply to me and if forwarded or given to another it wouldn’t. Instead of a code it provided a link to apply the discount. Curious to see if that’ll become the norm.
IMG_1396.jpeg

Cali hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Or just put something in your cart and they will send you a 25% off code after a few weeks. All my gear is Kuiu and can say I can’t remember paying full price for any item I have ever bought. Worst Iv paid is full price with active junky 14% cash back.

OP
Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo

Lil-Rokslider
More benefits of my exclusive membership: I have just been notified that I have been put on an exclusive list to purchase the all new "Encounter" line of outfits from kuiu. I am not aware yet whether these will be available in the 2026 color patterns.
On a side note. If you were unaware, the 2025 model of undies have one more zipper than the 2024 model and are supposed to be faster drying.