KUIU Icon Pro Issues

I have been having issues with the Built in T-Lock Track System used for torso length adjustment on my icon pro suspension.
The T-Locks have broken loose and turn freely ( they are not suppose to turn at all) and inadvertently turn vertical and come out of the slide in the carbon fibre frame. I have had the harness replaced by warranty, but now the new shoulder harness T-Lock has broken again.
Has any one else experienced this issue with the KUIU Icon Pro.

smartweed

FNG
Mine do the same thing, kinda thought that maybe they are made to spin for some reason, even if it does Not make sense? Call kuiu?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

OP
T
I called KUIU. They are sending me another shoulder strap , as the T-Locks on the shoulder straps are NOT suppose to turn at all.

smartweed

FNG
Great thanks for updating that as I will have to give them a call to that didn't really make sense to me why they should spin at all.

smartweed

FNG
I just got my icon pro 7200 a month or so ago, the straps it came with had a bad lump in the padding, so they sent another set. However both sets had the t locks spin after little use. I was training with 50# in the bag and straps came off the frame several times, not fun when that happens, can't imagine what a full pack would be like out of control if they fail

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
Straps falling off @ 50lbs load......something isn't right. A mountain hunting pack needs to handle more weight than that.

The heaviest pack out I ever had was 130lbs:

OP
T
Anyone else having these issues with the shoulder harness , wonder if KUIU is coming up with a fix for this.