Kuiu Merino, First Lite Chama, Misc. Kifaru & HPG Shenanigans

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aside from some closet dust, these items are all clean and in good shape. All Kuiu merino items are original merino (not nu-yarn/ultra/whatever), probably North American made, for sure purchased long before the sizing issues (late 2013 orders) that have been talked about recently. All Kuiu wool weights are 185 according to old email receipts. I'm happy with these products, but I hunt in the nastiest swamps and prefer to spend most of my time in daisy dukes cutoffs and cotton tees. Tired of seeing this stuff just sitting on hangers.

Prefer PP, but I'll work with you if that isn't your cup of tea. When you receive items, if for any reason it isn't what I said it was, what you thought it was, etc, just send it back and I'll refund your payment minus actual shipping costs. For best response time shoot me an email at [email protected] I'll try to check this post to make sure there are no earlier "I'll take it"s before confirming through email.

Thanks for looking.

Kuiu Vias L Long Sleeve Zip-T - $52 Shipped

Kuiu Vias Long Sleeve - One small snag on right sleeve, very minor, no hole. $45 Shipped

Kuiu Verde L Long Sleeve Zip-T - $52 Shipped

Kuiu Verde Merino Neck Gaiter, Merino Beanie, L Guide Beanie - $15 Guide Beanie, $10 each for other items. Add $2 for shipping unless you buy them with another item, or purchase the lot of 4 for $40, free shipping. SOLD

First Lite Max-1 L Merino Chama Hoodie - There is a small hole (highlighted in the picture) just below the zipper. $52 Shipped SOLD

Hill People Gear Silnylon Zip Bag. - $40 Shipped SOLD

Kifaru Padded Radio Pouch in Coyote Brown. There is a small patch of fuzz on one side, but it's nowhere near being anything other than a fuzzy spot, never bothered me. Cleaned it up with a Bic. - $40 Shipped

Kifaru Grab-It in Foliage. - $32 Shipped

Last edited: