KUIU Sierra…. What other pant is very similar ?

Sapcut

WKR
I have been wearing three different pair of Sierra pants nearly every day for last several years (one at a time). They are now getting holes in them and just wearing out.

They are the most comfortable pants I’ve ever worn but now looking for something extremely similar that aren’t $130.

Anyone with KIIU Sierra experience that can advise ?

Thanks

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
I agree, these are the ones I was referencing as close but cheaper.
Ever worn them? I wonder if the 35”length is similar to KUIU standard length. I think they it’s 35 but doesn’t seem like it.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been wearing three different pair of Sierra pants nearly every day for last several years (one at a time). They are now getting holes in them and just wearing out.

They are the most comfortable pants I’ve ever worn but now looking for something extremely similar that aren’t $130.

Thanks
Check out FORLOH -

SolAir Lightweight Pants​

wnelson14

WKR
The Outdoor vitals pants are close and can be had on sale from time to time, but price is similar.

TxLite

WKR
First Lite Corrugate on sale right now for $109. Not sure how they compare

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
First Lite Corrugate on sale right now for $109. Not sure how they compare

I've tried these before. Just am not a fan of S M L vague sizing in pants. Why on earth do companies do that is beyond me.

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I thought op was looking for an inexpensive alternative to $130 pants?
Includes, 100% Made in America and a lifetime warranty:
At FORLOH we make things as strong as possible. Our no-concessions approach to durability pushes the limits of fabrics and manufacturing technology. Our products are covered by a lifetime warranty of any manufacturing defects. Hands down we stand by the quality of the American workforce that proudly builds our products for you.

Thanks
The Eddie Bauer guide pro are thin and ridiculously comfortable. I thought the Sierra was about the same weight pant but easily could be wrong as I haven’t had Sierra.

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
The Eddie Bauer guide pro are thin and ridiculously comfortable. I thought the Sierra was about the same weight pant but easily could be wrong as I haven’t had Sierra.
Thank you Sir.

I just got back from Costco and got three different styles to try. The High Tec brand for $20 is going to be a keeper and plan to get a couple more pair. Good to work in and not worry too much about like the Sierras.

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
The new Basecamp Sierra is while as comfortable as the original Sierra has gotten terribly expensive the the new angled cargo pockets drive me nuts compared to the traditional side pockets on the original version. Have tried the LLBean and the Eddie Bauer but both of those have terrible exposed stitching that does NOT last long.