Kuiu vias camo for sale

LETR_BUCK

Lil-Rokslider
I KNOW I HAVE A LOW POST COUNT... I HAVE BEEN ON ARCHERY TALK FOR 3 YEARS AND HAVE VERY GOOD RATING THERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT IT. MY USERNAME IS Top_Pin_Archery. buy with confidence.

Switching up camo this year. All tops are xxl and pants are size 40. I usually wear an XL in shirts and a 38 in pants. Kuiu typically runs smaller than normal clothes.

Would like to sell all of them as a set of possible.

T shirt and long sleeve are the lightest weight stuff. (125 is what they call it)
Quarter zip is their 210 zip t
Both pants are attack pants
I am about 450$ into all of it.

I will do $300 shipped to your door on everything. Would like to sell all together of it doesn't go I will start splitting it up and post individual prices then.

No holes or tears, Vias pants have a couple blood stains around the ankle will try to wash them out if they sell. Always washed in scent killer and stores in scent lock bag.

bb2ee5932807200b0ec12259d3b14abe.jpg
450a8a793fc8824a9612e2faf450d362.jpg

just to make sure attack pants are size 40 if so ill take them

Im in for other pair of attacks pending price and quality. If lead pill does not take his i will also buy that pair givin price and qual.
Pm sent

Gray pants are sold. Will give the gentleman that contacted me late last
Night some time to respond, if he doesn't I will go down the line from there and try to get ahold of you as fast as I can.
I have them on archery talk also.
So I will be as fair as I can with selling them.

Back