KUIU's BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR - BLACK FRIDAY COMES EARLY

Stid2677

WKR
Added a SD vest to my kit today, I did have to call and place the order. However after doing so I found out that my problem was I was trying to update the stored info they have on file using the wrong tab.... They said that confidential data could not be transferred over when they did the upgrade, when I tried to update it brought up my order history, that is for existing orders..Changes are made to personal data from another tab.

Below is a repost from the Kuiu Mod on their website,,,,

"Change shipping address" and "Change billing address" under the heading "My Orders" is meant for changing shipping and billing addresses for your existing order, which is why it directs you to your purchase history.

"Manage your billing addresses" and "Manage your shipping addresses" under the heading "Personal Information" is where you can manage your billing and shipping addresses for your account.

Hope this helps

Steve

Why not just call? 855-367-5848. Online orders seem to be working fine for plenty of people.

Exactly. guess some folk forget we used to call in before these computers came along....not sure of the inner circle thing but did get a four page flyer with a nice christmas card like front on it last monday with a 15% off offer. always call in my orders to kuiu cause their staff is knowledgable and courteous to this old man..but why all these offers preceding the big offer???

Everything seems to be working now. No security error or danger warning. All links are working. I logged on tonight after resetting my password yesterday evening. Changed my address as instructed above. We will find out tomorrow. The only thing still not right is my order history which shows all my orders and sizes but the item descriptions are by number code not the name of the item so its tough to understand.

Jager

WKR
The website still isn't working properly, very difficult to choose a colour, Kuiu are really pushing the friendship these days with customers.

just got my 25% on line with not too many do overs. they did not like my first email address so did my gmail and it took it ok. still po'd they took my order mon. for some sd at 15% then come out fri with 25% off. oh well thats just like hunting, not going to cry over it. ended up with a guide and chugach. could not make up mind over the two so bought both. was leaning that way for raingear but was going to wait on highcountrys test results. still have my eye on the first lite uncomp jacket, thinking it would be a good fit here in the south as a stand alone for most weather.

Hoyts n Mulies

Lil-Rokslider
Got online to buy some new base layers this morning (7:30 pst) and they were completely out of my size in the 185 and 230 weight. It's a great sale but looks like they underestimated demand if a few hours into the sale they are out of stock.

Last edited:

7mag.

WKR
I am a little disappointed on the lack of stock in some items. I was able to get a superdown zip tee and a few other things, but all the t-shirts and sweatshirts are out of stock already. I really like Kuiu gear, but it gets frustrating, when I wait for a sale, and the items I want are sold out.

TEmbry

WKR
I got literally every single item I had on the list of maybe purchases so I went ahead and bought it all since it was 25% off. Even got the gaiters that everyone had me convinced were out of stock?

My pocket is $400 lighter but better now than waiting and paying more I suppose.

Bob

Lil-Rokslider
They only thing I couldn't get was medium base layer bottoms..

Obi-wanshinobi

Lil-Rokslider
I really wanted a set of the Yukon but they probably didn't have much in stock and sold out. I think it's a great sale and good time for guys to load up on some merino clothing.