Lambofeeties

EricBender208

Lil-Rokslider
im looking for a new set of race/ running shoes. I‘ve been using the same Nike Frees for the last 4 years and have put thousands of miles on them but they’re definitely starting to harden up on the bottom and hurting my precious little feet. my main use will be road running and 10k races.

Try on a pair of the Hoka Clifton’s. I’ve had a pair for the last 3 years and they are great. Hoka’s seem to be the most commonly recommended shoes in the running world right now.

I got put on them by a running coach out in Colorado who does lots of Ultras. Very happy with them.

im looking for a new set of race/ running shoes. I‘ve been using the same Nike Frees for the last 4 years and have put thousands of miles on them but they’re definitely starting to harden up on the bottom and hurting my precious little feet. my main use will be road running and 10k races.
Are you trying to get injured??? I’d say 800 miles is absolute max for a pair of good running shoes. Throw in a bad pair like Nike frees and that is much less. You couldn’t pay me to run in Nikes especially frees. I try to stick with 300-500 miles for a pair of shoes. I mostly wear Hoka Cliftons and Rincons. Brooks makes some good pairs too. Any good running store can do a gait analysis and point you towards the correct shoe based on how your foot lands.

but seriously if you’ve ran thousands of miles on Nike frees you’re really pushing your luck of getting injured.