Large Black Cats

def90

WKR
Yes, black bobcats are well documented.

Still not a single verified case of a black lion/panther/puma.

Stalker69

WKR
Yea, it obvious there are black bob cats. There are pictures of them. Where are the pictures of black mountain lions. Dead or alive ?

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
Yea, it obvious there are black bob cats. There are pictures of them. Where are the pictures of black mountain lions. Dead or alive ?
Well I'm not sure about pics of one but I do know of one that was shot with a shotgun many years ago

Stalker69

WKR

Mountain Lion (Puma concolor)​

Picture of a mountain lion's (<em>Puma concolor</em>) face, three-quarter view.
Photo ©TPWD
Description
Body length: 3-4 ft. Tail: 2.5-3 ft. Height at shoulder: 25-30 in. Weight: 70-170 lbs.

The Mountain Lion is a large, slender cat with a smallish head and noticeably long tail. Its fur is a light, tawny brown color which can appear gray or almost black, depending on light conditions. Contrary to popular belief, there are no black panthers in North America; no one has ever captured or killed a black Mountain Lion. Mountain Lions are also called cougars, pumas, panthers, painters, and catamounts.

For more information see:

“no one has ever captured or killed a black Mountain Lion.”

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
Who is saying the LBC is a mountain lion, cougar, panther or catamount ?
Let’s repeat this again for people who don’t read entire threads before they post

Stalker69

WKR
Then it’s got to be a jaguar, big foot, otter, beaver or some thing else. For some one to see three, and none have ever been filmed ( confirmed) trapped or killed makes it very very very unlikely. Peoples minds play tricks on us a lot, and think we seen something, we really didn’t. Example: as an investigator we can can have 12 eye witness, and every single one of them are different. Sometimes so different, you think many of them were not even at the scene. Just saying, with out pictures, video it’s hard to believe. And your a blessed man, if you have seen three LBC, ( not sure way you wouldn’t call them jaguars from the get go, if you knew they were not mountain lions ) CARRY A CAMERA, AND USE IT. This is one of those cases, your the only witness, and it’s like almost impossible to believe. In fact there are more cases of people seeing aliens, and big foot then LBC, ESPECIALLY if they are not jaguars. Just saying, most are not going to believe you. And your a blessed man, if in fact you seen a large black cat, that you don’t know the species of.

Last edited:
OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
Then it’s got to be a jaguar, big foot, otter, beaver or some thing else. For some one to see three, and none have ever been filmed ( confirmed) trapped or killed makes it very very very unlikely. Peoples minds play tricks on us a lot, and think we seen something, we really didn’t. Example: as an investigator we can can have 12 eye witness, and every single one of them are different. Sometimes so different, you think many of them were not even at the scene. Just saying, with out pictures, video it’s hard to believe. And your a blessed man, if you have seen three LBC, ( not sure way you wouldn’t call them jaguars from the get go, if you knew they were not mountain lions ) CARRY A CAMERA, AND USE IT. This is one of those cases, your the only witness, and it’s like almost impossible to believe. In fact there are more cases of people seeing aliens, then LBC, ESPECIALLY if they are not jaguars. Just saying, most are not going to believe you.
As an investigator you should know that many in that crowd of 12 are spot on it their description and description can vary depending on angle of view and distance and eyesight
My eyesight is at 55 still 20/15
As a holder of two PHD’s I do not exaggerate nor imagine things
I see what I see and hear what I hear nothing more

Stalker69

WKR
Just stating the facts, with out evidence, it’s about impossible to believe. Out of those 12, no two people will have the exact same things they witnessed. But enough of them will have matching parts of there story, to get a “ true” picture of what happened. You can be a MD, lawyer ( you know how often they tell the truth) teacher, house wife, professor etc. Even the “big guy” is known to lie, stretch the truth, see things in a different way then anybody else. It don’t matter who you are.

Last edited:
OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
I suppose if you were born into the generation that lying is as common as breathing then you’d be right
I’m proud to say I wasn’t and that my word means more than any picture or video
I’m also sure with your profession you’re used to deal with liars, criminals and the like but even you should know better than to group everyone into the same crowd
That’s called casting a broad net in hopes you catch the guilty party

def90

WKR
I suppose if you were born into the generation that lying is as common as breathing then you’d be right
I’m proud to say I wasn’t and that my word means more than any picture or video
I’m also sure with your profession you’re used to deal with liars, criminals and the like but even you should know better than to group everyone into the same crowd
That’s called casting a broad net in hopes you catch the guilty party

It's not "lying". There was a famous video online some years ago where a professor teaching criminology had someone enter the lecture hall, walk over and grab a bag off the desk and then run out of the room.

After the "incident" they interviewed all of the students/witnesses in the room and only 2 or 3 out of the 100 people described the perpetrator correctly. Everyone else was off on the perps skin color, sex, height, weight, what they were wearing and pretty much everything else. Eyewitness testimony is extremely unreliable and that was the point of the professors exercise. It's a fact. I don't doubt at all that you saw something, but that something was not a black puma, lion or panther.

Stalker69

WKR
Well let’s just say you seen 3 LBC ( you don’t know the species of) jaguar, black mountain lion, big foot what ever. With out physical proof, evidence, and a pretty much never documented sighting, makes it almost impossible to believe. You seen what you believe to be a LBC, I mean the only way to prove it is evidence, that’s all I am saying. You brought it up, you need to show the proof. I am going to leave it at that. And I hope, you have many more sightings.

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
I understand what you’re saying
I’ve seen the same experiment tried in a classroom also and again you’re dealing with point of view, distance and people who were not paying attention to their surroundings and an incident that only lasted less than 5 seconds
My sightings lasted a good bit longer
As far as your Bigfoot jab I don’t know if they exist or not I’ve never seen one
I’ve never seen your brain either but I know you have one
I don’t “believe” I saw 3 LBC I know I did
The close proximity of the sighting made identification very easy
The thing is I don’t have to prove this to you or a jury

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
you were the last one to see said LBC's alive, can you tell me what you were doing on the night in question? lol
I can neither confirm nor deny my sobriety, visual acuity or whereabouts on the night of said sighting but a good investigation in a classroom can prove anything I’ve said

MTtrout

WKR
Ive worked for multiple state wildlife agencies and would once in awhile field general calls. Everyone says they have photos or pics of tracks in the snow. The only photos I’ve ever received were of house cats. Prove it and maybe people will believe you. I guess this is better than Bigfoot sighting…

OP
Y

Yarak

WKR
Ive worked for multiple state wildlife agencies and would once in awhile field general calls. Everyone says they have photos or pics of tracks in the snow. The only photos I’ve ever received were of house cats. Prove it and maybe people will believe you. I guess this is better than Bigfoot sighting…
You dont understand
I dont care if anyone believes me or not
I do think its funny that there are so many people that have seen them and every one of them are called liars or its said they are mistaken