Large rifle primers N. Idaho

IDVortex

WKR
So.... does anyone know of a local place near CDA Idaho that sales them? Or is it you buy them online?

A382DWDZQ

WKR
Not in Idaho, but although I still check when I am in a shop, I just order online because I don’t have time to go checking shops. Works out better for me to just by a five pack and pay the extra $10/brick.

OP
IDVortex

IDVortex

WKR
Not in Idaho, but although I still check when I am in a shop, I just order online because I don’t have time to go checking shops. Works out better for me to just by a five pack and pay the extra $10/brick.
That's what I'm going to do, just buy some off of Gunbroker.

A382DWDZQ

WKR
So.... does anyone know of a local place near CDA Idaho that sales them? Or is it you buy them online?
I bought 2 bricks of CCI Large Rifle primers at the Meridian sportsman warehouse for $60 each and couldn't believe they had them! So hopefully they will be coming back instock soon!

OP
IDVortex

IDVortex

WKR
I bought 2 bricks of CCI Large Rifle primers at the Meridian sportsman warehouse for $60 each and couldn't believe they had them! So hopefully they will be coming back instock soon!
I'll have to drive over to Spokane tomorrow and check out sportsmans.

kkp005

WKR
American Reloading has a boatload of Bosnian for like $474 shipped:

You can check shooting bot to see how long since various brands were in stock and set up alerts to get notifications.
Have you ordered from American reloading before ? Just wanted to make sure they were legit before I did

LFC911

WKR
American Reloading has a boatload of Bosnian for like $474 shipped:

You can check shooting bot to see how long since various brands were in stock and set up alerts to get notifications.
I subscribed to the shooting bot and bought some LR Mag Primers from Target Sports USA on 3/27. I had read some bad reviews but took a chance on them and my Federal GM 215 Match primers were delivered on 4/4.

PanhandlePilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Black Sheep had some federal 210s last week and 215s the week before that. Some prick filled his basket with every box they had.

PanhandlePilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
Same here. I bought 500 last Thursday, left 1200 on the shelf. I think they probably have more than what's on the shelf to help regulate hoarding. That being said, it's an election year and I can't totally blame people although most people don't shoot 3000 magnum rounds in a year or even 3 years.

Wrench

WKR
Norma has unis ginex for 90/1000 & free shipping over $150 right now.

onlybrowning

Lil-Rokslider
This LRP shortage has to end soon….right? I’m in need of 210m’s and CCI200’s and can’t find them anywhere, except Gunbroker, and many of them won’t ship to NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A382DWDZQ

WKR
Have you ordered from American reloading before ? Just wanted to make sure they were legit before I did
Yep, I have gotten brass, powder, and bullets from them. Been very happy with their service and products. Shipping has been on par with any other online retailers, sometimes faster. I haven’t gotten primers from them, only primed pulled cases. Those have been fine so far.

A382DWDZQ

WKR
This LRP shortage has to end soon….right? I’m in need of 210m’s and CCI200’s and can’t find them anywhere, except Gunbroker, and many of them won’t ship to NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shortage? We’re out of the shortage. Summer of 2021 there was nothing, 2022 it was slightly better than nothing. Now you can get CCIs pretty regularly if you’re quick.