WTB Lefty/Ambi chassis for tikka

ericwh

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking for a chassis for my left handed Tikka CTR. For match use. Open to most options.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I know that the xlr chassis is ambidextrous. On my chassis there is a tab to put in as there are cuts for both right and left handed bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ericwh

ericwh

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
bump. And I will add that I need full-length arca, or the ability to bolt on a full-length arca.

OP
ericwh

ericwh

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks guys. I have a pretty good idea of what's offered, just looking for a used one that's available for purchase. (bump)

Not interested in KRG Bravo.
Not interested in original XLR Envy as my research suggests it can't be full length ARCA.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon,
Our element 4.0 and Envy Pro both have an integrated 1.5-inch RRS dovetail (arca swiss) that is machined into the chassis. The arca rail runs the full length of the forend on both chassis. Our Element 4.0 Magnesium is a lightweight chassis that can be configured to weigh as little as 28 oz. It is also ambidextrous so your left-handed T3 should drip right in! Give us a call or shoot us an email and we can discuss what the best fit for you is going to be! 970-241-1807