89b3b41adcf6c5942b93694d6be61fb0.jpg

Does this box look legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Codyruss75

Codyruss75

FNG
Classified Approved
“Matte” being misspelled seems suspect…have the scope in hand? Can you check serial number through Leupold?

I’m going to look at it this afternoon. I didn’t notice that Matt just something seems off with it.

wyogoat

WKR
And I don’t remember that reticle. I’m guessing that’s a 90s model or early 2000s?
I know I emailed Leupold on an old (new old stock) 90s scope I bought for a Savage 99 build to try and swap the turrets to click from friction and they gave me year of manufacture and everything. They may have an online inquiry thing…

OP
Codyruss75

Codyruss75

FNG
Classified Approved
And I don’t remember that reticle. I’m guessing that’s a 90s model or early 2000s?
I know I emailed Leupold on an old (new old stock) 90s scope I bought for a Savage 99 build to try and swap the turrets to click from friction and they gave me year of manufacture and everything. They may have an online inquiry thing…

That’s what I was guessing on the age as well. He said it’s never been mounted.

The reticle does not appear to be a "duplex." It has some sort of sub tensions marked on both axis.

Do an image search in Google. None of them misspell "matte."

I don’t know how much weight this holds or its accuracy. But google 520176X and look at the first result that comes up.