Leica Amplus vs Trijicon credo

kkp005

WKR
Looking at getting another rifle scope for a tikka of mine. I’ve got a handful of credos that Ive been impressed with. (2.5-10s and 4-16s). Looks like I should have bought more when Eurooptic had them knocked way down.
The 2.5-15 Leica Aimplus looks pretty good for the money. Anyone ran of these through the paces? They hold zero after riding around in trucks/side x sides ?

shot a buddy’s gun earlier in the week with a 2.5-15 Amplus. It was a nice optic but nothing really stood out to me. Shot it out to 400 yards and it tracked perfect. Looked at it agains a NX8, SWARO z6i and Triji credo in 4-16. I know glass is subjective to everyone. The NF and SWARO looked better to me..but obviously should for the price point.
The credo and Leica were pretty much even to me in terms of image.. To me, the Leica didn’t stand out from the trijicon.
Dang, I wish I would have bought more of the credos when Eurooptic had the big sale.
I would be very interested in seeing how the Leica faired in a drop test

I would like to see the Leica in a drop test as well. It checks about every box I’m looking for.

I do know a guy that had a brand new credo completely fail on him. They replaced it and took care of it but that kinda made me a little skittish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back