Leica HD-R 2700 vs. 3200.com

I'm looking to pick up some rangefinding binos and I've decided that I want to go with Leica, I'm just debating which model to get.
I would love to get the 3200.com but I just don't know if its worth the extra cost. looking for input and opinions on either one. I saw where sites like CameraLand occasionally offer good deals on them but I don't see any at the moment. Thanks in advance

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm looking to pick up some rangefinding binos and I've decided that I want to go with Leica, I'm just debating which model to get.
I would love to get the 3200.com but I just don't know if its worth the extra cost. looking for input and opinions on either one. I saw where sites like CameraLand occasionally offer good deals on them but I don't see any at the moment. Thanks in advance
It would be our pleasure to assist you, give a call.

I also understand them as optically the same just stronger laser and ballistics goodies, I may have seen one additional mention of a certain p40 phased coating or something in the tech specs lists that's on the 3200 that isn't mentioned on 2700 but on comparison reviews the consensus is they are the same optically. I ordered the 2700 hd-r's and they didn't show up before my bear hunt so just starting to play with them now, more will come but it's looking good so far.