Light Rubber Boot

qotsa23

FNG
Any experience with these? They look to be made the same as lite boots but can find for less than half the price. I’m fine with paying for quality but not if it’s the same.
I only tried on a the lite boots briefly but think they are very comparable. The Tingleys are worth a try IMO.

OP
M

mjspeers

Lil-Rokslider
I only tried on a the lite boots briefly but think they are very comparable. The Tingleys are worth a try IMO.
Rolling the dice. Got them to my door for under $50 so I won’t be out much. I’ll report back. Thanks for the input all.

I use a pair of LaCrosse Grange. I don’t mind walking a couple miles in them. Not heavy at all. They do run oddly large. I’m a 9.5 and had to go down to a 7 to wear with thin socks. An 8 worked with thicker socks but not what I was after. The are snug but don’t move around on my feet which makes for better walking. I wear a thin wool sock with them and use them for a warm weather boot when I want water proof, scent control, and/or keeping the ticks and chiggers off. They are rubber so feet will sweat. But they aren’t necessarily hot. Wool sock is the way to go with rubber boots IMO.