Liver King Finally Admits he's been Juicing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm…beware of minor rant….

Pushing 50 here. I started lifting weights in the late 80s As a high school kid. Read muscle and fitness and all the rags And spent all my law mowing money at GNC. Arnold’s afterglow was still in the magazines. Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, Ronny Coleman were the kings. Those guys were juiced to the gills. The press didn’t talk about it and there was no internet, but it was widely known. I worked in gyms in college for beer money. I knew lots of guys that got on the sauce at various levels, some for just and extra edge and some that competed as amateurs. More than a few of them wrecked their endocrine systems and are having long term health issues - can you spell cardio meglia boys and girls?

Flash forward +30 years and i have seen enough of these gurus come and go that they don’t phase me. However, I have a teenage kid that wants to lift and bulk up for sports. He and his buddies see assholes like this that totally lie about steroids or these Hollywood heroes that get pumped full of the best chemicals studio money can buy before their next marvel movie and I get a bit concerned. This guy isnt as bad as Lance armstrong, who went after people biggly that said he was on the sauce, but he is the next worst thing. Swearing up and down about a product or method that he is selling having magic powers while he injects 20cc of bull cum right into his thyroid every hour on the hour. If this turns out to be true, f#$k him and his bull$#!t.

Too bad cuz you can eat all the liver and HGH you want, without hard work in the gym you ain’t looking like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm…beware of minor rant….

Pushing 50 here. I started lifting weights in the late 80s As a high school kid. Read muscle and fitness and all the rags And spent all my law mowing money at GNC. Arnold’s afterglow was still in the magazines. Lee Haney, Dorian Yates, Ronny Coleman were the kings. Those guys were juiced to the gills. The press didn’t talk about it and there was no internet, but it was widely known. I worked in gyms in college for beer money. I knew lots of guys that got on the sauce at various levels, some for just and extra edge and some that competed as amateurs. More than a few of them wrecked their endocrine systems and are having long term health issues - can you spell cardio meglia boys and girls?

Flash forward +30 years and i have seen enough of these gurus come and go that they don’t phase me. However, I have a teenage kid that wants to lift and bulk up for sports. He and his buddies see assholes like this that totally lie about steroids or these Hollywood heroes that get pumped full of the best chemicals studio money can buy before their next marvel movie and I get a bit concerned. This guy isnt as bad as Lance armstrong, who went after people biggly that said he was on the sauce, but he is the next worst thing. Swearing up and down about a product or method that he is selling having magic powers while he injects 20cc of bull cum right into his thyroid every hour on the hour. If this turns out to be true, f#$k him and his bull$#!t.
This is why I would love seeing this guy hopefully get nuked in the fallout from this and his whole social media influencer deal fall apart. I have nothing against steroids ethically at the fundamental level. TRT for aging dudes (and ladies), guys that want to juice up a little to feel better about themselves, hey do your thing. Your choice. Athletes and famous people who deny they are using are a different story. There's a line crossed when you are competing unfairly, or you're selling your "brand" that is supposedly clean, and you're making fat cash off of it. Who is influenced by these "influencers?" Young people. Teenagers. Remember the whole andro fallout from the Mark McGwire days and all the teen boys dying of liver failure from using that stuff?

Last edited:
Or, perhaps all you women could go over to facebook or instagram if you want to gossip about social media personalities while the rest of us enjoy our hunting forum???? Just a thought.
Cause diet and physical fitness aren't related to hunting

Too bad cuz you can eat all the liver and HGH you want, without hard work in the gym you ain’t looking like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now let us take a moment of silence for all the people that ate dozens of raw testicles believing it would crank up their testosterone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back