Longest Trad Kill.. ?

Houseminer

Lil-Rokslider
my fartest is a 5 yds chipmunk. at the land i huntthe owner wants me to take out all the chip munks that i find in his yard or garden. they destroyed is lawn, garden and are getting into the house now. so i help him out.

Ddog

WKR
37 yards (paced off), whitetail doe. 55# Robertson Mystical from a tree.

45ish yards cottontail bunny in a horizontal rock crevice while hiking into a fishing spot in the CO mountains when I lived out there.

35ish yards Blue Grouse head shot on a game trail while hiking in with rifle toting buddies on a MD hunt in CO mountains again.

Had to act like it happened all the time on those last 2 lol

bowonly

FNG
37 yard double-lung pass through on a bull elk. Generally don't shoot big game more than 20-25 yards, but that guy tempted me. Unfortunately for him he just came out of a wallow and had a spot of mud right behind his shoulder. He was standing broadside and I didn't even think about the yardage, just shot for the hunk of mud and centered it.

JCNorthID

FNG
35 Yards, Cow Elk. 65 LBS Recurve that I made. Last day of the hunting trip on my way back to camp. 65 yard recovery. Or I guess it would be a 45 yard shot on a Carp bow fishing.