Looking for a new pack

Looking for a new pack. I like the looks of kifaru and stone glacier anyone have input of pros and cons of both? Thanks for the help

Both top tier pack systems and can’t go wrong with either. I’m a Kifaru guy. The frames fit my back and interoperability between all the bags and accessories fit my hunting needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kotaman

WKR
I have a bunch of both. For me Kifaru carries a load like no other. Best waist belt in the pack industry. Stone Glacier is light and goes into daypack mode like no other. I use both equally and you can’t go wrong with either. If big loads are in your future, go Kifaru and don’t look back. If you want a light pack that will haul a load when needed, SG is tough to beat.

ofl0926

WKR
I have a bunch of both. For me Kifaru carries a load like no other. Best waist belt in the pack industry. Stone Glacier is light and goes into daypack mode like no other. I use both equally and you can’t go wrong with either. If big loads are in your future, go Kifaru and don’t look back. If you want a light pack that will haul a load when needed, SG is tough to beat.

Beat answer possible

BDLutz

FNG
Mystery Ranch is another great brand to consider. Great load hauler with comfort. Easily adjust, and has been a tride and proven pack.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have used exo, stone glacier, kuiu and kifaru. I currently use Stone Glacier and for me its the perfect fit of comfort and loud hauling ability. Again, this was my experience, but the Stone Glacier hauled heavy loads the best. Really kept the weight on your hips and off your shoulders.

If you end up wanting a Stone Glacier I will be posting mine on the classifieds next week. I'm sticking with SG just getting a bigger bag.

KHNC

WKR
Looking for a new pack. I like the looks of kifaru and stone glacier anyone have input of pros and cons of both? Thanks for the help
Is this Larry Stanfield? I think he has a business with same name.

Anyway, i like the Seek Outside Peregrine. It is a little less expensive, but a very solid and lightweight pack. Has a meat shelf as well.

Treehound

FNG
I just picked up the SG, hope I like it! Only reason I went that route was the 2lbs savings

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just run the Stone glacier and they are sweet. You have a built on load shelf that's good to 155 pounds. The different bags are all used on the same frame so you can day pack it up with the 1800 bag or 14 day it with the 7900. The packs are all under 6 pounds and wouldn't trade my setup for anything.

Kifaru Mountain Warrior is my most comfortable pack for a multi-day trip. Although i still use a MR Crew Cab for some day trips or overnight trips if i have to carry a heavy, weird shape item like a cooler, chainsaw, etc. I know a lot of guys had issues with the NICE frame/Crew Cab but i modified my NICE frame by extending the load lifter panel and installing the OV Innovations belt guide for $8. Doing those 2 things makes the NICE frame feel like a completely different pack by raising the load lifters to a useful angle and allowing you to cinch the belt tight with a tug on either side.

bpctcb

WKR
I’m a Kifaru user but we are fortunate to have so many good choices. Also look at Hill People Gear for quality backpacks.

BP

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
Both top tier pack systems and can’t go wrong with either. I’m a Kifaru guy. The frames fit my back and interoperability between all the bags and accessories fit my hunting needs.

I love how modular the kifaru packs are. Also enjoy how comfortable they are.

Lochtsa71

Lil-Rokslider
Take a look at the Exo packs. Like others have mentioned buy the pack that fits you the best.