Sold Looking to get rid of my Zeiss 8 x 42 Conquest HD Price $649

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Conquest 8×42 is a nice compact binocular that packs well for mountain hunting. This was my personal set of elk bino’s that I pack when hunting denser foliage with limited long-range glassing potential. they’re ideal for still-hunting and run-and-gunning for bugling bulls. The field of view with 8x magnification allows you to scan quickly and they’ll never weigh you down. The Conquest 8×42 is lightweight and delivers excellent optical quality in a value-minded package. Zeiss is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in the industry. I have put a lot of miles on this pair of binoculars. Its condition is about 7.5 out of 10 overall. They work perfectly and the glass is in fair condition with no major flaws. This binocular will be sent with the original box, carry case all documentation, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and a lens pen included. We will take care of you if you ever need warranty service.

Attachments

• Objective photo.jpg
    Objective photo.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 16
  • Ocular photo.jpg
    Ocular photo.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yum! Great deal here on world class glass. For most people, this is all the optic you'll ever need, and that's a great price. If I didn't already love my 8x32 Conquest HD's, I'd jump on this deal.

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I mean about that is the operations of the bridge, diopter eye cups and focus are smooth. They are in great operating condition with typical rubs on the body and very minor scratches on the lens that cannot be seen through the glass. There are two small abrasions in the glass and several coating marks that do not affect the surface of the glass or the image quality in our testing.

Photos and 360 view of the actual binoculars here: Zeiss Conquest Used

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.