Low power scope options medium bore rifle.

TaperPin

WKR
The 30mm and 34mm low power scopes look really promising with magnification ranges like 1x to 8x - they are just so darn heavy, which makes scope slippage more of an issue. I’m also not sure of their eye relief. Heavy scopes aren’t bad if it means they are tougher.

TaperPin

WKR

It’s interesting the Nikon 1-4 hasnt even been on my radar until this post.

ElPollo

WKR
I’m surprised no one has brought up the 1-4x Trijicon Accupoint. It checks all your boxes and is tough enough to retain zero unless you run it over with a truck. They make a German #4 model with either a green or amber tritium dot for low light use. The scope is also just under 14 oz. What’s not to love?

Choupique

WKR
I like the 2.5-8x38 VX3 leupolds a lot. Perfect little general purpose rifle scope. I haven't had an adjustment problem or problem holding zero with either of mine, but I have not thrown them off any cliffs either.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

It’s interesting the Nikon 1-4 hasnt even been on my radar until this post.
It's not even made anymore.

Reed104R

Lil-Rokslider
My Ruger 375 wears a simple 1.5-6x32 Vari x iii with a heavy duplex reticle. Two moose and a Kodiak to it's credit. From 25 yards to 210 yards.

I know opinions on Leupold vary greatly but this scope has been flawless as a set it and forget it optic.
I'm with Scott on this one.