Lowa fit?

Anybody with experience with how lowa's fit throughout different makes? normaly I prefer a 2e boot but recently picked up a pair of lowa renegades that are standard width and fit good. Does that fit match up with the other models in the lowa line-up?

I have had several Lowa boots fit seem to be the same across different models also no break-in needed

I've owned 3 different Lowa boots models and I generally find them narrow. They fit me pretty well as I'm a C/D. I'm surprised you find they fit as an EE

Also have 3 pairs: 2 are Rangers and a pair of Tibets. The fit between all 3 seem identical. I always size up a half to accommodate sweating, swelling, and socks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had 2 different models and I went up a half size on each of them.

With my current pair I typically wear darn tough socks. Normally I don’t feel as though my foot is wide. But with those socks on I had to change from a 10.5 normal to a 10.5 wide in the rangers.

I've owned 3 different Lowa boots models and I generally find them narrow. They fit me pretty well as I'm a C/D. I'm surprised you find they fit as an EE
I agree with "rm06" I once tried on a pair of Lowa's as I was told they fit narrow feet well. I do not recall them being too wide. I didn't end up with Lowa's but I did consider going with them. I ended up with a pair of Kenetrek's in the narrow sizing absolutely love them. I have a pair of Salewa boots I really like as well.

Back