Lowa Tibet GTX

blkqi

WKR
Yes. Grangers that lathrops recommends for Lowas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what to tell you except that I've never used a treatment on them and I've never had an issue with delamination or waterproofing. I hunt primarily Eastern Washington, all elevations.

Where do you live? Could it be heat related?

Not heat related. Mostly hunting eastern Washington above 4500 feet. They did fine all summer scouting but the past two archery elk seasons did them. Seemed like the wet from day 5 or 6 in a row in the backcountry did them.

I returned both pair but really didn’t want to. Both fit like a glove. I might give them one more chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halfslam

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely agree, I love them too. By the way, if you are interested, just have a look at the comparison of the best hunting boots - Best Waterproof Hunting Boots 2017 - Buyers's Guide. Besides, there are good articles on this website.

Putting Danner Pronghorns as the #3 waterproof hunting boot tells me that these reviewers have never worn Pronghorns in the mountains or wet conditions. Putting Danners in the same catagory as Lowa's is a joke.

I have used Tibbet GTX's for last 2 seasons. I like them alot with no blisters or hots spots; however, they are fairly heavy boots at almost 2lbs per boot and I do get a numb big toe (alpine toe).

I am thinking about going to the Lowa Camino GTX not quit as stiff, a few ounces lighter; but overall seem more comfortable.