LS Wild Lightweight Rear Bags

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m having a hard time understanding the purpose of each bag.

Generally speaking what is the best bag to use for rear support/positioning for prone hunting shots that maybe off a backpack or bipod?

Also I’m a big fan of blaze orange for accessories like this. Is blaze orange order able? In not completely blaze orange, how do we get the orange strap?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
You can ask for blaze in the comments, we’ll accommodate.

The Triple S is for sitting, sleeping and shooting. Use it on top of a rock, limb, stump, pack to set your rifle to get elevation on the forearm. Use it in the back as a rear bag, or something to get more height for a smaller rear bag. Also, you can use it to prop up an elbow, kneel on, or to put between your heels and butt in a kneeling position like a baseball catcher has.

The other 2 ultralight rear bags are for use like traditional rear bags or for front support bags instead of resting a rifle directly on a rock or something.

I really do need to finish my demo videos….

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
All my bags from @hereinaz have been spot on as far as weight.
This is part of our redneck heritage, tell it like it is. We appreciate that you noticed and mentioned it.

If we are off, and we are, it’s by a tenth or two of an ounce either way.

You can ask for blaze in the comments, we’ll accommodate.

The Triple S is for sitting, sleeping and shooting. Use it on top of a rock, limb, stump, pack to set your rifle to get elevation on the forearm. Use it in the back as a rear bag, or something to get more height for a smaller rear bag. Also, you can use it to prop up an elbow, kneel on, or to put between your heels and butt in a kneeling position like a baseball catcher has.

The other 2 ultralight rear bags are for use like traditional rear bags or for front support bags instead of resting a rifle directly on a rock or something.

I really do need to finish my demo videos….

Thanks that helps clarify.

atmat

WKR
Thanks that helps clarify.

Received my mini in blaze orange. Spent some time playing/dry firing with it in my living room. Build quality looks great. It’s suuuuper light. Out of town this weekend but hopeful to get some time shooting with it soon.

I received my mini in blaze orange as well. Amazing service. Got it super fast. Quick email responses. Great quality product and as mentioned, it is super light. Will be using it this weekend and hope to give some more feedback.

For anyone on the fence, give them a try. I ordered the sss & 2-5 and both seem like they will add value to my hunts without a big weight penalty. Together they are under 10oz.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Thanks for the support! We appreciate our customers.
I just ordered the mini trying to get it all orange, bag and strap.

I have the 2.5 and the pillow which are both killer products, I’ve used the pillow as a front rest to make a shot on an aoudad and as a rear bag with my bipod. I’ve slept with it as a pillow on my tent and even as a pillow on the floor of the Seattle airport.

Quick question, could you make that rifle sling in blaze orange if a guy wanted it?

atmat

WKR

I have the 2.5 and the pillow which are both killer products, I’ve used the pillow as a front rest to make a shot on an aoudad and as a rear bag with my bipod. I’ve slept with it as a pillow on my tent and even as a pillow on the floor of the Seattle airport.

Quick question, could you make that rifle sling in blaze orange if a guy wanted it?
You’ll like the mini!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You’ll like the mini!
Yeah I’m sure I will, I like all the stuff they make and if the mini is just a bit smaller than the 2.5 then it should be perfect for what I have in mind. The SSS pillow thing is great too, that will more than likely go everywhere with my from now on. I also have their sling which I really like too.

gretch6364

Lil-Rokslider
I went with the flat waxed. It came in the mail today, fast turn around time. I am going to use it as a rear bag for my tripod and carry it on hunts. We shall see...looks good.

Mikido

WKR
Mini was great at the range today. I’ll take that along hunting, with the 2.5 as well, which makes a great pillow

TN2shot07

WKR
I have the sss and a sling, now you guys have me thinking about a mini…. I hate this place 😂

I don’t use a sling all the time but it is a nice one and weighs almost nothing. The sss got used all season, still looks like new and no noticeable give in the fill yet

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It’s 8 ounces and filled with Git Lite. I will edit with the measurements. I thought I had updated everything…

Going to go through the website in the next couple of days and add info and pictures.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

Victims of our own success, we are only doing production in batches, so can’t accommodate custom colors.

I personally will still do custom things and tweak current products to make better stuff. Anyone can PM me or text/call if you have my cell.

OP
hereinaz

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have the sss and a sling, now you guys have me thinking about a mini…. I hate this place 😂

I don’t use a sling all the time but it is a nice one and weighs almost nothing. The sss got used all season, still looks like new and no noticeable give in the fill yet
Do you have the 2-5 Ultralight?

Do you use bags shooting?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Victims of our own success, we are only doing production in batches, so can’t accommodate custom colors.

I personally will still do custom things and tweak current products to make better stuff. Anyone can PM me or text/call if you have my cell.
I got my mini today. It will be a few days before I get to use it but it’s awesome.