M70 RokStok

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
This is make people aware for those who haven’t seen them, of the Winchester M70 RokStok’s.

Short-

Long-

This mold can work with any M70 of any generation- pre64, post 64, Classic, current, etc. It also will work for MRC actions, and some others.

These will be delivered quickly- mid June is possible, but July for sure.

Last edited:
Where’s the walnut version? 😀
I've been waiting for my first RokStock to arrive prior to asking this question. But yes, unless I don't like the stock I'm going to need a nice walnut version for my ultimate 6CM build.

**** yeah, I’ll be in for one short action soon.

I just got my Tikka RokStok in hand an hour ago, mounted it up and played around with shooting imaginary bullets at imaginary critters in the backyard… can tell it’s a winner! (Will post pics/info in other thread soon)

I've been considering putting my model 70 back into its wood stock but giving it new life in a Rokstock is pretty appealing!

So to clarify, will this work with one or two piece bottom metal?
I believe the answer is “yes” you just have to specify which in your order notes, and just because they are swamped busy getting all this going it’s probably be smart to follow up with an email/call to confirm so no detail gets missed/left out.
Maybe that drives them nuts, but it’s less work than having the customer want to send it back for a different inlet or missing installed part etc. so they might appreciate it?

Listened to podcast 71. It says they wont be textured. Is it possible to get textured grip areas.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Listened to podcast 71. It says they wont be textured. Is it possible to get textured grip areas.

Texturing can be added at UM easy. If 15 or so people pre order and tell Jake, Ryan, UM, shoot2hunt that they want the molded in texture, they will do so.

Texturing can be added at UM easy. If 15 or so people pre order and tell Jake, Ryan, UM, shoot2hunt that they want the molded in texture, they will do so.
I will get off my keyboard stump and pre order one. Thx for the insight

How does the same inletting work for all M70’s? 2 piece vs one piece bottom metal. Push feed vs CRF. Pre vs post 64. I even have a M70 with DBM.

Back