Made it back

Chuckybmd

WKR
3 weeks out west, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah. Flew into vegas and rented a car. Hit at least 10 national parks and monuments, plus one state park, Kodachrome. Had to explain Kodak to my 15 year younger GF.

You western guys, damn that's some great country. Elk overran Grand Canyon in the evenings, Seen mule deer, and the Big Horns stopped traffic in Zion and got pretty close to our car at one point. Lot of lizards and a king snake crawled over my foot at one park.

Didn't see many gun shops on my trip. Ate some good food, Jailhouse café in Moab was great! Bought a $50.00 drink in Vegas :D

Drove to the top of Cedar Breaks and the temp dropped to 48. The amount of snow still on the ground was insane!

Did Antelope Canyon and had to listen to a Navajo tell us how bad the white man is. This after paying for the trip online. then the guy demanded a $10.00 tip before letting us in the van. the other Navajos were great though.

GF only started one fight on the trip. She got into it with a pint sized bearded hipster at Arches over a parking spot. She threatened to beat his ass. Park Police responded pretty damn quick :LOL:
No ejections or arrests so it turned out well. I think the cops hated the little guy as well after talking to him
Oh and the hussy won $300.00 on penny slots in Vegas! I think I lost that much.
Sounds like a fun trip!

survivalistd

Lil-Rokslider
Wonderful pictures and what an awesome trip that is.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk