Manner’s LRH experiences?

I got a smoking deal on a Ridgeline, imagine because the new FFTs are starting to ship. I currently have one in a Mesa but looking for something different. I was looking at the LRH but at over $1200 it’s worth more than the action/barrel. I’m not afraid to spend money, just wondering who has them and your thoughts? Also have a rifle in a proof stock I really like, might go that route but they are hard to find. I really wish they would sell their MTR stock as a stand alone.
7707360A-7F60-404B-9729-806FA67F7D9B.png

Does CA have the same inlet as any R700? Depending on what you use your stock for I'd consider a chassis system instead. They tend to be less expensive and much more feature rich. I held on for longer than I should have to the traditional stock look/feel personally. But whether that makes sense from a use perspective depends on what you do with your stock. Do you need it to attach to a tripod? Do you need to be able to quickly attach or detach bipods or other things? I've had a couple Manners stocks (still need to sell my EH1) and they're good stuff if you're looking to stick with traditional stocks.

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38
Does CA have the same inlet as any R700? Depending on what you use your stock for I'd consider a chassis system instead. They tend to be less expensive and much more feature rich. I held on for longer than I should have to the traditional stock look/feel personally. But whether that makes sense from a use perspective depends on what you do with your stock. Do you need it to attach to a tripod? Do you need to be able to quickly attach or detach bipods or other things? I've had a couple Manners stocks (still need to sell my EH1) and they're good stuff if you're looking to stick with traditional stocks.
They are the same inlet with a little modifications on the slide release and mag box. I’m glad chassis systems exist and are bringing more options to the table, but they aren’t for me. Adjustable cheek riser is a must (or raised) and the arca rail is a plus.

marley

FNG
Do you still have an EH1 to sell? Looking for a king action EH1

Kurts86

WKR
I have an LRH with the m5 mini chassis. It’s a definite improvement on the EH1 as the grip is a little smaller with a more pronounced thumb shelf. The biggest issue is the adjustable stock is razor thin carbon fiber and it can bite people’s cheeks who set back too far. A Wiebad stock pad fixed the issue but it’s the weakness of the stock. They also tend to be 10% over advertised weight, this is all manners stocks I’ve seen.

I would probably get the manners pro hunter now because I don’t need the cheek height of the LRH.

It’s the most modern traditional stock with most chassis features besides folding. It field like every other manners I’ve owned. It’s very square. They shoot great and I like it but it has a distinct feel.

pyrotechnic

Lil-Rokslider
I really enjoy my manners LRH. However, if I were to order again I would ask they move the inlet rearward around 3/8" or so. The trigger is a bit of a reach for me. My EH1 is perfect.