Marmot Sawtooth 15 degree bag--anyone had experience with one?

Jackpine

FNG
I am in search of a sleeping bag for an archery elk hunt in northern Colorado this coming fall. Am buying a lot of equipment, so trying to save where I can. The bag I am looking at is the Marmot Sawtooth, which they have made for at least ten years. There are changes in the 2018 model, which appear to be pretty much cosmetic, and the previous years models can be found for under $200, so I am considering one.

The reviews I have found on these make it look like it is a pretty good bag for my purposes, but am wondering if anyone has any first hand experience they can share with me.

Thanks,

Jackpine

I've used mine for 5-6 years in Utah and Wyoming.
I sleep warm and don't zip it up often during archery hunts but it definitely keeps me warm with a good r value pad.
Packs up fairly small.
It's a good middle or road bag that's works in a lot of situations when you dont have 4 different bags for specific conditions.

I have an older one that I bought new years back. I've used it and a zero degree bag plenty. It's a very good bag for conditions within its temp rating. I brought it along on a late season backpack hunt and it ended up saving my buddies but by him using it and his bag. I prefer more leg room, but I really don't have anything negative to say about it.