Marsupial/AGC holster

Anyone mount up a AGC handgun hostler to their enclosed marsupial bino harness? Interested to see how you did it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I have.

I bought a few extra plastic keepers from AGC and snapped two on to the horizontal strap of the harness, around the buckle. Does that make sense? I believe AGC has a video out there to walk you through it.

to be honest I don’t like the fit at all and will probably run the AGC on my pack belt, or pick up a marsupial holster to run underneath the harness.

OP
SneakyThunderCat
I have.

I bought a few extra plastic keepers from AGC and snapped two on to the horizontal strap of the harness, around the buckle. Does that make sense? I believe AGC has a video out there to walk you through it.

to be honest I don’t like the fit at all and will probably run the AGC on my pack belt, or pick up a marsupial holster to run underneath the harness.
So you pistol is mounted on the side where a rangefinder pouch would be?

I'm more wondering about the AGC holster being mounted to the harness similar how the marsupial brand holster would mount to the bottom of the harness by your stomach.

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
So you pistol is mounted on the side where a rangefinder pouch would be?

I'm more wondering about the AGC holster being mounted to the harness similar how the marsupial brand holster would mount to the bottom of the harness by your stomach.

yep. That’s how AGC markets them. I played around a little and couldn’t find a way to mount it underneath like marsupial, hence why I’ll probably switch.

stock photo:

D0F2D6C4-A885-43C3-85F4-BC8BEE8AD22B.jpeg