Mathews new 2 piece quiver, anyone seen this?

CLibka

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys, has anyone put eyes on the new mathews 2 piece quiver? Looks lite and stealthy. I think they call it the q-lite? I can't find any reviews or information anywhere online? I know they had something like this a while back but this seems new. Thanks for any information you can provide!

OP
C

CLibka

Lil-Rokslider
Any chance you could send along a picture of it mounted by chance? Interested to see how bad it looks. Thanks for responding!

geriggs

WKR
Pics (hopefully they show up).

Taken from youtube mathews rollout.

Attachments

• Qlite.jpg
    Qlite.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 198

OR Archer

WKR
Yes. We have them in various camo options. It’s super light and very tight to the bow also.

OP
C

CLibka

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked one of these up. Anyone have one installed on their bow yet? Interested to hear other opinions. I'll give mine .02 once I run it through the paces a bit.

Lawnboi

WKR
I tried one. Awesome quiver but it was too spread out for my 26” arrows and interferes with my wraps and is very close to the vanes. So it’s back to tightspot for me

Super 91

Lil-Rokslider
I've bought 4 so far for different bows. Love how light they are, and hold arrows very well. Quiet too! I always load my bow complete, ready to hunt. Then I bump my fist on different parts of the bow so see if something vibrates excessively or if anything is going to make noise. No noise here! These quivers are very nice! I love to hunt out West and do not like to take my quiver off the bow, and like my arrows as tight to the riser as I can get them. This quiver is perfect on all accounts. I think Mathews hit another home run with this quiver personally.

I’ve got one on my V3 31 and really like it. Used to have a Tightspot on my bow and the Mathews quiver is quieter and sits closer to the riser.
sweet!

I'm going to pick one up I think. Tightspot had been my go to for years, I just never take the quiver off so figure if I can make it even a little quieter it'd be worth it.

Thanks!

Yooper

WKR
sweet!

I'm going to pick one up I think. Tightspot had been my go to for years, I just never take the quiver off so figure if I can make it even a little quieter it'd be worth it.

Thanks!
I've got one (black) that I just took off my V3X that I'm going to sell if you're looking to save some $$ over buying new. I went with the one piece low pro because I like having the option of removing it in the stand if I want.

I've got one (black) that I just took off my V3X that I'm going to sell if you're looking to save some $$ over buying new. I went with the one piece low pro because I like having the option of removing it in the stand if I want.

That may work! Once I get my Tightspot sold i'll reach out!