MEAT! brand grinders

Anyone have first hand experience with their products? The pricing is almost too good to be true, and the promo video seems a bit too "hammed up" . I'd love to hear some feedback from actual users before I commit to the 1.5hp grinder

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
I am curious as well. I've been kicking around the idea of getting a slicer and I was looking at their stuff today.

OP
D
Researching all the info I can find, it looks like its the Vortex of meat processing equipment. Cheap products with a lifetime warranty you'll be using. Frequently.

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
I just purchased their Pro vacuum sealer to replace my current food saver vacuum sealer. Main reason is my food saver cannot do more than about 5 bags at a time when I need it. It makes gives me an error light and makes me wait about 30 seconds before I can continue, which doesn't sound like a big deal but when I'm trying to process and seal a bunch of meat, time matters. I bought the pro vacuum sealer, and I've only used it once to seal a bunch of Antelope meat and I had no problems doing a bunch of bags without stopping. So far, so good.

UP NORTH

WKR
I also bought their pro vac sealer. Used it for the first time today for bear sausage and mule deer steaks. It worked great. Probably going to try one of their grinders in the near future.

The price on the 1.5 HP grinder is what I paid for the same at Weston with a 20% off ! I bought the mixer and meat bags and tape. looks like a decent deal! Thanks for sharing!

muddydogs

WKR
I've seen them on the Bearded Butcher as well, seem like good units but it's hard to say as they probably get the machines free or cheap.

First thing I would do is cut off that stupid guard they have over the top of the meat tray so I didn't have to push the meat under it, if your fingers are long enough to reach all the way down the drop tube to the auger then you have long fingers so don't stick them down the dang tube.

DAD

FNG
I've been looking at their dehydrators, but I'm curious about the quality of their other equipment too.

adamkolesar

Lil-Rokslider
I have their chamber sealer and entry level grinder. I have to say I'm very pleased with the quality of both products. More than fair price point for stuff that just plain works.

I was going to try the 1.5 Grinder as they offered a huge mil discount. But they must of restructured because they significantly reduced that.
Seems pretty quality stuff but for full price or close to it I'm not going to risk it. LEM has been around and is staying. Offers alot of accessories and extra parts. In local brick and mortor as well.
Better off sticking to tried and true.