Michigan Elk Poached

It happens every year up there, most likely some ding ding shooting at movement in the brush and when he walked up to it and figured out he screwed up royally ran away like a scared little girl instead of doing the right thing and calling the dnr an fessing up to it like a grown adult!

FYT

Lil-Rokslider
It happens every year up there, most likely some ding ding shooting at movement in the brush and when he walked up to it and figured out he screwed up royally ran away like a scared little girl instead of doing the right thing and calling the dnr an fessing up to it like a grown adult!

This. A dude in Michigan just shot his brother this past weekend. I’ll never ever ever understand how someone decides to pull the trigger of a firearm when they aren’t sure what they’re shooting at.

This. A dude in Michigan just shot his brother this past weekend. I’ll never ever ever understand how someone decides to pull the trigger of a firearm when they aren’t sure what they’re shooting at.
Yeah I'm with you on that ...how can someone just blast away not being 100 percent sure of their target. Makes me sick to be honest with you.