Mile High Hunt and Fish Expo

Hnthrdr

WKR
Going to try and come on out either Friday or Saturday. Sounds like it will be a good show. Would be sweet if there were some deals to be had, used to think this was a plus about trade shows? Sportsman’s expo is a giant waste of time so I have quit going.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Going to try and come on out either Friday or Saturday. Sounds like it will be a good show. Would be sweet if there were some deals to be had, used to think this was a plus about trade shows? Sportsman’s expo is a giant waste of time so I have quit going.
Utah’s show has the tags that draw a lot of people. I like being able to play with new stuff.

I can’t think of anything I need at this point, but I could probably be talked into more sheet I don’t need if there are some deals!

@robby denning, will there be a rokslide presence?

Hnthrdr

WKR
I think they are having raffles and such at the dinner, but I don’t think I’ll be able to attend that

Geewhiz

WKR
Sounds like a cool event. Wish I could attend. It doesn't really take much to talk me into buying cool new things. :ROFLMAO:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Utah’s show has the tags that draw a lot of people. I like being able to play with new stuff.

I can’t think of anything I need at this point, but I could probably be talked into more sheet I don’t need if there are some deals!

@robby denning, will there be a rokslide presence?
@robby denning and @Travis Hobbs are doing a seminar at 330 Friday on killing big mule deer.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

If you end up going through Denver anyway, you should check out Mile High Shooting Accessories. I've heard it's pretty amazing for guys into precision rifles.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Is there going to be a seminar on how to make turkey burgers and tater tots🤔
I’ll seminar the shit out of some turkey burgers.

Already have 2 turkey tags in my pocket. If you guys are lucky I’ll do a step by step on how to grind your turkey into perfection.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
If you end up going through Denver anyway, you should check out Mile High Shooting Accessories. I've heard it's pretty amazing for guys into precision rifles.
Good guys to deal with. They have some cans and lots of scopes. A decent selection of bullets and a few powders when in stock. I wouldn’t make a side trip to hit them up to check it out though.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ll seminar the shit out of some turkey burgers.

Already have 2 turkey tags in my pocket. If you guys are lucky I’ll do a step by step on how to grind your turkey into perfection.
Do you grind the tots in with the turkey?

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Are you grinding bones and offal into your burger?
See this is why we need a seminar.

The key to a gourmet turkey burger is to keep it clean. No leg meat, no bones, no feathers.

Damn rookies…