Mile High Hunt and Fish Expo

Hnthrdr

WKR
What’s tss? The obvious answer is to shoot them with a bow!
It is this magical stuff that is expensive as AF basically shotgun sells filled with gold dust that kills the turkey for you… okay gold is a little hyperbole, but silver dust is about accurate

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
It is this magical stuff that is expensive as AF basically shotgun sells filled with gold dust that kills the turkey for you… okay gold is a little hyperbole, but silver dust is about accurate
I know. 😜

I’m a purist. Archery only.

That’s a lie. I’ll shoot them with lead, I’m too cheap to buy pixie dust.

sndmn11

WKR
Somebody is skipping leg day.

Hey now. CycleBAR muscles are sneaky like old man muscles.

I think this will be an awesome event for Colorado!

If any of you guys make it to the seminar, would love to meet yall….. !

I haven't come up with a compelling reason to attend yet, other than learning at your seminar. I hope it works, and I hope it grows, but right now you two are the only bait for me.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Hey now. CycleBAR muscles are sneaky like old man muscles.
Michael Cooper used to play for the Lakers in the 80's. I believe he was 6'6" and 190lbs, and had the thinnest calves/lower legs I think I've ever seen......but man he could just about jump out of the gym. But on him, all of his muscles looked that way.

sndmn11

WKR
Michael Cooper used to play for the Lakers in the 80's. I believe he was 6'6" and 190lbs, and had the thinnest calves/lower legs I think I've ever seen......but man he could just about jump out of the gym. But on him, all of his muscles looked that way.

I've never seen @Ucsdryder do anything athletic or exemplary of having been in mild physical shape, but he sends me a lot of pictures in sleeveless shirts.

Exhibit A

Last edited:
OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I've never seen @Ucsdryder do anything athletic or exemplary of having been in mild physical shape, but he sends me a lot of pictures in sleeveless shirts.

Exhibit A
This is funny. I remember a couple of years ago running straight up a mountain after 50 or so cows and 10-12 bulls that were going crazy. It was a primos video for the elk and me, minus Kyle who was 200 yards behind huffing and puffing like a chain smoker. No elk were harmed that day, including a 350 class bull that was standing 30 yards from the shooter wondering what that blob looking the other way was! 😂

sndmn11

WKR
This is funny. I remember a couple of years ago running straight up a mountain after 50 or so cows and 10-12 bulls that were going crazy. It was a primos video for the elk and me, minus Kyle who was 200 yards behind huffing and puffing like a chain smoker. No elk were harmed that day, including a 350 class bull that was standing 30 yards from the shooter wondering what that blob looking the other way was! 😂

Cindy's last two hunta she was inside 10 yards without shooting. I did have her pack and gear strapped to mine, but I definitely need to move a lot of air despite my 5k a day.

It would be fun at this expo to have a treadmill/stair climber pack out competition, bring your own pack. Or a simulated mule deer spotting area to try optics (I think there's an open field next to it). Or some more interactive things.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Let’s get it going. Anybody going? I’m excited. The sportsman’s expo is junk, I’m excited about the prospect of a western focused outdoor show! The vendor list is looking pretty solid too! I want to stop by the TBAC booth and see their new RR cans.

@robby denning want to hang out? 😂
Look us up. Were there Friday (330 seminar) and half day Saturday.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I requested Friday afternoon off, so I hope to be in the crowd asking Robby and Travis (hopefully not too) stupid questions.
There’s no stupid question. Well actually, there are some stupid questions but we won’t embarrass you. Glad you comin’ and say hi.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Just got to the Gaylord resort. Holy smolly this place is a kingdom! It’s dark right now and I can’t see it all but a lot bigger than what I imagined and really posh

They are not letting Travis in this place when see that lice infested beard come through the glass turnstile.

IMG_7509.jpeg
IMG_7510.jpeg