WTS Mini Kowa TSN-554 (straight model) LNIB

DBMR

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like new in box (LNIB) Kowa TSN-554 with box/paperwork/unregistered with factory and factory cover. No marks or scratches. $1150 INCLUDING USPS priority shipping and insurance

Venmo, ZELLE or USPS money order excepted.
Will gladly send more detailed pics upon text or voice call request. My name is Steve
907-978-zero one six one

Attachments

• Scope 1.jpg
    Scope 1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Scope 2.jpg
    Scope 2.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
OP
D

DBMR

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No the Magview adapter is NOT included.

I am selling this spotter ONLY because I have another in the exact same model. I had bought 2 of these originally, one for guiding and one for my range bag. I ended up swapping out a TSN 774 for my dedicated range bag.

My Magview will be moved off the Range bag spotter to my guiding spotter.

OP
D

DBMR

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have included USPS Flat Rate Priority shipping with this purchase

OP
D

DBMR

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No sorry.

For the MAIN reason, PayPal is the biggest anti 2A pay collection service.

PayPal goods and service protects the buyer only as well. I have zero recourse if a buyer says it is not what it says it is and funds are withdrawn from my Paypal account I believe and I am out my product.

I have good feedback, can facetime item with you or have a phone call with you.

I have a current FFL, a registered guide license in Alaska, a direct contact with the Kowa of America sales rep Paul in Detroit, Michigan (I have sold 3 dozen plus NIB Kowa spotting scopes to different guides and outfitters here in Alaska) and above all that, I am an honest person to do business with. I would not jeopardize any of those professional licenses or contacts to try and scam anyone.

If it is NOT what I advertise, I will pay for the shipping back to me and provide a full refund to you.

Hopefully we can still do business. This is a great price on a premium optics manufacturer model.

Look forward to answering any of your other questions.